ALFOplus is a Full Outdoor, Full IP Next Generation Microwave Radio. ALFOplus is a zero footprint, highly cost effective solution, fully compatible with 3G, 4G and LTE nodes, and the ideal solution for a fast and flexible evolution towards full IP networks with the highest radio capacity and performance. With its advanced Ethernet features and complete synchronization management (SyncE and 1588v2), ALFOplus is a state-of-the-art IP radio, providing the foundation for a leading edge network. SIAE produce RF components with Best-in-class system gain across all the frequency bands andadopt the latest technological developments to achieving the highest MTBF figures and the lowest power consumption available on the market.
- FREQUENCY BANDS: 4 GHz → 42 GHz. ETSI and FCC standards plus 17GHz and 24GHz (unlicensed)
- MODULATION SCHEMES: from 4QAM up to 1024 QAM.
- TECHNOLOGIES: High Integrated Base-Band MCICS technology
- CONFIGURATIONS: Unprotected, HSTBY, N+0
- TDM CAPACITY RANGE: Upto 160xE1 Using PWE3
- ETHERNET THROUGHPUT RANGE: 4 Mbit/s → 2 Gbps
- ADVANCED DSP : Channel Digital Pre distortion, Equalizer and Packet Header Compression
- TRIBUTARY INTERFACES: Multiport Gigabit switch (electrical/optical)
- ARCHITECTURES: Full IP on Single Board, full outdoor form factor.
- OUTDOOR ARRANGEMENTS: External or integrated low profile, high performance antenna systems
- SPECTRUM ARRANGEMENTS: ACAP, CCCP, XPIC, DUAL CARRIER
- MANAGEMENT OPTIONS: Linux or Unix based NMS, HTML based local access (no flash needed)
- Any G-Mobile backhaul for Access and Aggregation
- Emergency wireless links
- ISP High Capacity LAN to LAN connections
- Last mile fibreextension for business customers
- Complementary solutions for fibre deployments/Ethernet Extension
- Zero footprint applications