Cambium Networks offers a wide range of PTP solutions to address an array of radio frequencies, applications, environments, infrastructures, and budgets.
Cambium Networks’ Point-to-Point (PTP) radio solutions provide award-winning network performance in licensed, unlicensed, and defined-use frequency bands.
Based on breakthrough Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology, Cambium Networks’ PTP solutions deliver exceptional near-Line-of-Sight (nLOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage in locations where foliage, tall buildings, or other obstructions limit wireless broadband access.
- High performance – to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions, including Non-Line-of-Sight and long-range Line-of-Sight, over water and desert terrain, and even in severe weather conditions.
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the only backhaul products with MIMO technology.
- Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO) – resists interference and signal fading.
- Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality.
- High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage.
- PTP LINKPlanner tool – to provide a graphical representation of the link path along with configuration details such as link configuration description, antenna height and maximum power and a performance summary such as link loss, data rates, and link reliability.
- Investment Protection – PTP 810 supports TDM today and enables IP to provide smooth migration without replacing equipment.
- Rapid deployment in hours – enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed.
PTP 800 - up to 368 Mbps Full Duplex
PTP 810 - up to 700 Mbps Full Duplex(XPIC)
PTP 820 - up to 1.6 GBit/s Full Duplex (XPIC)